This Month’s Main Topic: A Better Way to WiFi
Wi-Fi is ubiquitous in our homes... until it's not.
by Dave Hamilton of the Mac Observer and Mac Geek Gab
Our need for Wi-Fi is ubiquitous, but oftentimes we have dead-spots or slow-spots. Heading down the path of extenders and repeaters usually ends in headache. The past year has introduced a variety of new wireless network options, including mesh networks, and this means choosing a router is a different experience than it used to be! Dave Hamilton will walk you through what you need and why so that you can make the best decision for your own home or space.
By attending this talk you'll learn:
* How to choose a router in 2017?
* What technologies/features matter for you.
* What "mesh" means and whether or not you need it.
* Which router is right for you... and why.
* How to set it up for optimal success.
Bring you Newton, MacBooks, iMacs, iPads and Apple watch and lets learn together.
We Gladly accept ApplePay but of course its always FREE.